Pest control services in Kilimani, nairobi Kenya
Do you need pest control services in Kilimani, Nairobi?
Kilimani is a neighborhood that is located approximately 5km from CBD. Before independence, Kilimani was a whites-only residential area. But, after independence, other races started occupying Kilimani. The population in Kilimani has increased rapidly in the last two decades. Property developers are building flats in Kilimani despite opposition from residents. The residents claim that the construction of flats and high-density bedsitters will overpopulate the area, leading to several problems. They claim that the roads are narrow and the existing sewage system cannot support a high population. Pests like Cockroaches, rodents, and bedbugs thrive in densely populated areas. As Milimani’s population increases, so do the pest population
Live pest-free in Kilimani
Agile Pest Control Company offers the best pest control services in Kilimani, Nairobi. We use innovative treatment methods to ensure the complete elimination of pests. Contact us today for a free quote.
Our services include the following:
- Termite Control
- Bedbug Control
- Rodent Control
- Mosquito Control
- Cockroach Control
- Ant Control
- Bee Control
- Snake Control
How to avoid bedbugs in Kilimani, Nairobi
There are many ways in which bedbugs get into your home. Your friends can introduce the bedbugs into your home. You can also introduce the bedbugs yourself to your home. For instance, while taking a matatu from town to home, bedbugs may climb your clothes. As you arrest on the sofa after arriving, the bedbugs climb down and get into the seats. They reproduce and multiply quickly and within a short period, you have a full-blown bedbug infestation in your house. Now, which precautions should you take to prevent this from happening?
The first precaution is that you should avoid using public means of transport whenever possible. Nairobi matatus are full of bedbugs. Many taxis also have bedbugs. If you use public means of transport, be careful not to take bedbugs to your home. Remove all your clothes immediately after you arrive home. The clothes should be washed and dried using an electric dryer set at high temperatures.
Children coming home from boarding schools are also responsible for introducing bedbugs to your house. Instruct the children to carry the bare minimum of luggage when coming for holidays. Immediately after arriving home, conduct a thorough inspection of bedbugs. Instruct them to wash their uniform and any other clothing they have carried from school, and then dry them in the dryer set at high temperatures. Bedbugs are sensitive to heat and high temperatures will kill them.
At Agile Pest Control Company, we offer comprehensive services that will completely eliminate bedbugs from your house. Contact us today for a free quote.
How to protect your Kilimani property from termite damage
Termite infestations are often discovered too late when extensive property damage has already occurred. The termites invade silently and it is difficult to detect their presence until the infestation becomes big. It is important to identify and control termites early. Preventative measures are vital.
- Keep off decaying wooden materials like logs of wood from your property.
- Do not allow a thick bush to grow near the walls.
- Reduce areas with direct wood-to-soil contact. For instance, you can be creative and use other materials like concrete or metal.
- Get regular termite inspection done on your property by pest experts. This can be done annually. Trained termite experts like Agile Pest Control Company can locate hidden termite entry points. They are also able to locate early infestation, hence early control before damage is done to your property.
At Agile Pest Control Company, we have many years of experience exterminating termites. Contact us today for a free quote.
Our termite control measures include:
- We eliminate existing termite infestations.
- We put in place advanced preventative measures on your property to keep the termites away.
- Periodically, we come to inspect your property to investigate if there is an infestation and also if there are any hidden entry points. By locating an early infestation, we ensure that termite colonies do not establish.
Contact us today for the best pest control services in Kilimani.
Guide to avoiding rodent problem in Kilimani, Nairobi.
Rodents can multiply rather quickly. Rats mature fast and start breeding at five weeks of age. After every three weeks, the female rat will produce a litter of about 6 to 20 babies. At this high rate of reproduction, a rat population can reach thousands on your property within a short period. Apart from damaging your property, rats will spread diseases like Tularemia, Hantavirus, lymphocytic choriomeningitis (LCMV), Salmonella, and Leptospirosis. Rats will defecate around your home and their droppings and urine can transmit illnesses to you. It is thus essential to control rodents.
Do the following:
- Store food in gnaw-proof containers. Rats need to eat quite often, and keeping food off their reach will make their life difficult. Pet food should also be stored in gnaw-proof containers.
- Keep your home clean. Rats thrive in dirty places. A clean home is not conducive for rats.
- Give pests just enough food, remove any leftovers and clean the pet feeding plates as soon as they finish eating.
- Seal the entrances that rats use to access your home.
- Keep the grass short and trim back bushes. This will limit their hiding places.
It is best to prevent rodents from infesting your property. Yet, if you have an ongoing infestation, contact professional pest exterminators like Agile pest control company. Although DIY solutions like trapping may eliminate a few rats, such measures are not successful in the long run. This is because rats breed fast and their population increases rapidly. You are better off using professional pest experts.
At agile pest control, we have helped many clients in Kilimani make their homes rodent-free. Contact us today for a free quote.
Can you permanently get rid of rats?
There are proven steps that you can use to get rid of rats permanently. The steps include eliminating all the available food sources, maintaining cleanliness, sealing all entry points like gaps and holes, maintaining short grass, and keeping woodpiles and other trash off your compound.
Call Agile Pest Control Company today and we will help you put in place the measures that will permanently get rid of rats in your home. You will benefit from our many years of experience in controlling rats in Kilimani, Nairobi.