Pest control services in kitisuru, nairobi Kenya
Do you need pest control services in Kitisuru, Nairobi?
Kitisuru is a leafy suburb that is located in Nairobi. Although there are some commercial entities in the area, residential homes dominate. Many pests thrive in Kitisuru. Rodents, termites, bedbugs, and other pests can be found here.
Live pest-free in Kitisuru
Contact Agile Pest Company for pest control services in Kitisuru. We offer the following Pest Control services:
- Termites control
- Bedbugs control
- Rodents control
- Mosquitoes control
- Cockroaches control
- Ants control
- Bees control
- Snakes control
Guide to avoiding bedbugs in Kitisuru, Nairobi
The most common entry point of bedbugs to your home is through hitchhiking. For instance, bedbugs can climb you while in a taxi and you carry them home. It is important to avoid using taxis whenever possible. Use private means. If you had to use public means of transport or a taxi, remove your clothes immediately after you arrive home and wash them. Thereafter, dry them in a dryer at high temperatures.
You may also bring bedbugs home from a vacation. If you stay in a hotel room that has bedbugs, these notorious pests will get into your suitcase and hide there. Thereafter, you will carry them home unknowingly. Be careful in choosing accommodation services while on vacation. Thoroughly inspect the room for bedbugs before spending the night there. Lift the mattress and check for live bedbugs using a spotlight. You can also check for bedbug feces, which usually appear like dark spots. Make sure to also inspect the edges of the mattress. Bedbugs usually hang around their feeding place.
Another entry point of bedbugs is students who carry them home from school, especially those in boarding schools. Many boarding schools have bedbugs, and as schools close for holidays, the students spread them to their homes. Inspect the child’s belongings immediately after he or she arrives home from school. Ask the child if the school had a bedbug problem.
At Agile Pest Control Company, we have many years of experience dealing with bedbugs. Contact us today for a free quote. We guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
Why you should be concerned when termites are in your Kitisuru home.
Termites are small creatures, but they can cause extensive damage. You may not notice their presence on the surface, as they prefer to live underneath. Termite will destroy the foundations of your structures. They will also destroy your fence and other valuable wooden structures. Termites make structures unsafe for occupancy. The structures become weak and may suddenly collapse, causing serious injuries or even death. Such structures have to be brought down and replaced with new ones. Thus, termites can cause huge financial losses.
At Agile Pest Control Company, we use advanced methods and innovative techniques to deal with termites. Contact us today for a free quote. Undoubtedly, we are one of the best pest control companies in Kenya.
5 problems cockroaches cause in Kitisuru
Cockroaches can cause several problems:
- Cockroaches can cause diseases. These disgusting creatures carry disease-causing organisms like bacteria. They walk through sewage systems and they eat feces. They also walk all over the garbage dustbin as they eat garbage. Due to this lifestyle, they encounter and carry dangerous disease-causing pathogens. They will walk around your home, contaminating many surfaces and causing diseases like cholera, typhoid fever, and dysentery. The most common disease spread by cockroaches is an intestinal disease called gastroenteritis.
- Cockroaches can worsen symptoms of asthma. When Asthmatic people touch surfaces that cockroaches walk on, their symptoms will become worse.
- Cockroaches cause food contamination. If food is left uncovered, cockroaches will feed on it and cause contamination. Cockroaches also walk on surfaces that are used in food preparation. If not cleaned well, bacteria deposited on these surfaces by cockroaches may find their way to food.
- Cockroaches cause allergies. They shed off body parts that contain enzymes that can cause new allergies in humans. Cockroach feces are known to cause allergies. Moreover, cockroach eggs also contain enzymes that cause allergies. Children are especially susceptible to cockroach allergies.
- Cockroaches can scratch you with their heavy legs. This will expose you to dangerous bacteria and you might get sick.
At Agile Pest Control Company, we are experts in dealing with cockroaches. We use proven methods that are most effective at eliminating cockroaches. Contact us today.
How to get rid of cockroaches
The best way to get rid of cockroaches is by utilizing the services of professional exterminators. However, you can reduce the cockroach population in your home and limit their harmful effects by using the following measures.
- Cover garbage dustbins tightly. This will prevent cockroaches from getting in.
- Clean surfaces that are used to prepare food. Use disinfectants to disinfect these surfaces.
- Store food in air-tight containers.
- Use cockroach traps.
- Regularly clean the house floor and vacuum the carpets to ensure that there are no food crumbs.
Contact us today for professional extermination of cockroaches. At agile Pest Control Company, we use the most effective methods to eliminate cockroaches. Call us today. We will give you a free quote.
Did you know that there are snakes in Kitisuru?
The most common species of snake found in Kitisuru is the black mamba. This is a venomous snake that you should be careful with.
How to get rid of snakes
If you spot a snake in your Kitisuru home, confirm whether the snake is venomous or not. Generally, venomous snakes like the black mamba have triangular heads while non-venomous ones have rounded or spoon-shaped heads. It takes years of experience to correctly differentiate venomous snakes from non-venomous ones. If you can confirm that the snake is non-venomous, you can try one of the following methods:
- Trap the snake – use a glue trap or a minnow trap. A glue trap is a cardboard that has an adhesive that the snake will stick on. A minnow trap has a funnel that gets narrower towards the inside, which makes it easy for the snake to slide in but difficult to get out.
- Chase the snake slowly away from your property. You can do this by spraying it with a water jet using a hosepipe with high pressure.
If the snake is venomous or you cannot confirm whether it is venomous or not, call professional pest control experts like Agile Pest Company to get rid of the snake. We also have powerful repellents that will keep the snakes away from your property. Call us today for a free quote.